Sunday, November 1, 2009

It is officially....For Sale By Owner

Friday, I showed the house to not one...but TWO people.....Now the waiting game begins......This is the hard part.  I am so ready to have this house sold and move on to the next thing.  Probably, getting a job.
This was done all wrong...according to "How to Flip the right way".....We never thought one month after purchasing the house, the housing market would take a dive...I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world.  I have learned so very much that I will be able to take with me either in another flip, or just remodeling of our house.  I am not afraid to tackle anything now. 

So, this is my last post because I am taking down this site while the house is on the market.  So, for the last time, enjoy the pictures of the finished product......






















Until my next adventure...Thanks for sharing this with me....See ya soon....never know where......

0 comments: